Rainbow Photos 2021 Calendar
To raise money for the NHS I will be selling 2021 calendars with all the Rainbow photos I have taken during the lockdown – all profits go to the NHS.
Sign up for the newsletter to be notified when they come on sale.
- HeadpiecesWhen I was a child I wanted to be a milliner and often sketched hat designs. Every time there was an opportunity I would try to make a hat or headpiece for the occasion. As time went on this fascination with hats didn’t diminish […]
- MetalworkI found my love for metalwork during a two week elective in the second year of my embroidery degree. My lovely Uncle then taught me how to weld and this dragon was the first sculpture I made. I was given a MIG welder for […]
- EmbroideryI’ve always loved colour and chose to do a degree in embroidery at Manchester Metropolitan University, but I got sidetracked whilst doing my degree by my love of metalwork. So after doing my MA at Wolverhampton in metal and working in metal for many […]
- JewelleryYears ago when I was probably a teenager my Mum did some silversmithing evening classes and she made me not only a lovely silver ring with 3 balls on it but also a silver bangle which I loved. This had been missing for years […]
Take a look at my latest work:
- Rainbow PhotosMy Isolation colour photos were taken over 30 consecutive days and are about me and my dog Tolly working our way through the Rainbow during lockdown with a few special additions… My lovely friend Jacq sent me a photo by Rowena Meadows of her family all dressed in the same variations of one colour (Green) and said: “Reckon you guys […]
“Oenone is wild and wonderful, creative and colourful..but also has a sense of stillness and sacredness. She created my headdress with such reverence and honour for my feathers and my medicine…and for me! I’m so grateful”Louise Carron Harris
“Oenone’s creativity, attention to detail and pure style, results in fabulous pieces to be cherished or gifted. The only problem is I never want to gift them!”Kirsty Vijn
“We ordered a beautiful embroidered puffin for my sister, who is totally obsessed with them, and it’s just perfect! Such a unique piece. She loved it and it’s a total one-off. Perfect as a gift or just a treat for yourself.”Katy + Elizabeth
“Oenone did an amazing job covering the bottom shelf of my bespoke kitchen island. She listened to my brief and worked with me the whole way to create the unusual surface finish which I desired. It was a very tricky design and I am very happy with the result”Gina Bujakowski
“Oenone is one of the most remarkable artists I know and her talents have no limits. I have had many pieces made by Oenone and each one is unique and beautiful. Her vision shows endless possibilities. I’m looking forward to the next exhibition…”Becky Haynes